Contest logging software
The N1MM logger supports NRAU NAC 10 meter contest. If you want to know more about N1MM or how to log with N1MM, see this link.
The contest is named NRAU10m in the N1MM logger, and you can download it for free here.
Download Baseinstall of N1MM / Last ned Hoved programmet N1MM:
Download latest update / Last ned siste oppdatering:
- Open File in Menu
- Select: New log in database C:\N1MM Logger\ham.mdb
- Enter info on each Mode, Gridsquare [e.g. JP50EV] into ”Sent exchange box”
- Then OK
To generate «logfiles» in N1MM logger, click FILE > Export > FILE> Export to File (Generic) > Export to file (Generic) Order by time, QSO Normal.
To create a logfile following a contest:
- Cabrillo FILE > Generate Cabrillo File
To export to other files:
- Summary Sheet
- Export > print score Summary to File
- FILE> Generate >Export to Adif file (used for e.g. LOTW or other log programs you use outside contests)
- Normal logpage with scores
- FILE> Export to File (Generic) > Export to file (Generic) Order by time, QSO Normal
All of these files are located in the same folder you installed N1MM. Either c:/N1MM, or C:/programfiles/N1MM, or C:/programfiles (X86) in Windows 7 etc.